Law Pod UK latest: the most significant cases of 2021
8 February 2022
In the latest episode of Law Pod UK – number 157 – Emma-Louise Fenelon speaks to Jon Metzer about some of the most significant cases of last year. This episode covers:
- Khan v. Meadows  UKSC 21
- Chester v Afshar  UKHL 41
- The Trustees of the Barry Congregation of Jehovah’s Witnesses v BXB  EWCA Civ 356
- Special Immigration Appeals Commission and Secretary of State for the Home Department v R (Begum)  UKSC 7
- Bell and A v Tavistock and Portman NHS Trust and others  EWCA Civ 1363
- Forstater v CDG Europe  UKEAT/0105/20/JOJ
- A Local Authority v JB  UKSC 52
- H& N and Others  EWCA Civ 448
- Peters & Anor, R (On the application of) the Secretary of State for Health and Social Care & Anor  EWHC 3182 (Admin)
- The government’s announcement on ECF for inquests can be found here: announcement
- Details about the Human Rights Act consultation can be found here: Further consultation
Law Pod UK is available on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Audioboom, Player FM, ListenNotes, Podbean, iHeart, Radio Public, Deezer or wherever you listen to our podcasts. Please remember to rate and review us if you like what you hear.
You must log in to post a comment.