5 Key Medical Law Updates on Law Pod UK
2 July 2021
In Episode 146 Emma-Louise Fenelon speaks to Richard Mumford and Rajkiran Barhey about recent developments in medical law.
All of the cases discussed during this episode are covered in the most recent issue of the QMLR, available here. We highly recommend the new QMLR website to our listeners, who we hope will find the archive of previous articles and the search function (making it possible to search by keyword, category and author) enormously helpful.
The episode discusses:
- Medical treatment paid for by credit card and Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974
2. Hopkins v (1) Akramy (2) Badger Group (3) NHS Commissioning Board  EWHC 3445 (QB)
3. Polmear v Royal Cornwall Hospitals NHS Trust  EWHC 2914 (QB)
4. Azam v University Hospital Birmingham NHS Foundation Trust  EWHC 3384 (QB)
5. T (A Child Proceeding by His Litigation Friend M) v Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust  EWHC 1147 (QB)
Law Pod UK is available on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Audioboom, Player FM, ListenNotes, Podbean, iHeart, Radio Public, Deezer or wherever you listen to our podcasts.
Please remember to rate and review us if you like what you hear.