New Podcast Episode: Secondary Victim Claims update with Gideon Barth
28 July 2020
In Episode 122, Emma-Louise Fenelon speaks to Gideon Barth about secondary victim claims, and the recent case of Paul v Royal Wolverhampton NHS Trust  EWHC 1415.
This episode also discusses the following cases:
- McLoughlin v O’Brian  1 AC 410
- Alcock v Chief Constable of South Yorkshire Police  AC 310
- Taylor v Somerset Health Authority  PIQR P262
- North Glamorgan NHS Trust v Walters  EWCA Civ 1792
- Taylor v A Novo (UK) Ltd  EWCA Civ 194
- Morgan v Somerset Partnership NHS Foundation Trust, unreported, 29 February 2016
- Tanner v Sarkar, unreported, 12 December 2016
- Purchase v Ahmed, unreported
The podcast will be taking a break until September. We wish all our listeners happy socially distanced holidays.
Law Pod UK is available on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Audioboom, Player FM, ListenNotes, Podbean, iHeart, Radio Public, Deezer or wherever you listen to our podcasts.
Please remember to rate and review us if you like what you hear.
You must log in to post a comment.