Top 10 posts of all time
1 October 2010
To celebrate our six-month birthday, and following the Inforrm Blog’s lead, here are our 10 most popular posts of all time.
We launched the UK Human Rights Blog on 31 March 2010 and since then have had 86,070 page views, with over 20,000 coming this month alone. So thank you to all of our readers, and enjoy the top 10! As always we welcome your comments on any aspect of the blog.
- British Airways strike and human rights – The union strikes back
- Pilot accused of 9/11 plot entitled to compensation
- Rooney, Coulson and Hague scandals reveal the need for stronger protection of the press
- Human Rights Act may be safe under new Justice secretary Ken Clarke
- European Court of Human Rights sharpens its teeth
- Sarah Ferguson scandal raises debate on right to privacy
- Sex offenders’ lifelong living and travel restrictions were breach of human rights
- Religious versus other freedoms: the future of Article 9?
- Lord Bingham of Cornhill dies, loss of eloquent advocate for individual rights
- France expulsion of Roma: the EU law perspective
You must log in to post a comment.