Law Pod UK Latest
25 February 2019
In Episode 70 Emma-Louise Fenelon talks to Robert Kellar about consent and causation, discussing the development of the law since Chester v Afshar through to Khan v MNX.
Listeners can find recent interviews on informed consent with James Badenoch QC here and John Whitting QC here.
The podcast refers to the following cases:
– Montgomery v Lanarkshire Health Board  UKSC 11
– Chester v Afshar  UKHL 41
– Meiklejohn v. St. George’s Healthcare NHS Trust  EWCA Civ 120
– Shaw v. Kovac  EWCA Civ 1028
– Duce v Worcestershire Acute Hospitals NHS Trust  EWCA Civ 1307
– Khan v. MNX  EWCA Civ 2609
– Hughes-Holland v. BPE Solicitors and Another  UKSC 21
– South Australian Asset Management Corporation v. York Montague Limited (“SAAMCO”)  1 AC 19
Law Pod UK is available on Audioboom, iTunes, Spotify, Podbean or wherever you listen to our podcasts. Please remember to rate and review us if you like what you hear.