Recent posts roundup
29 March 2010
- European Court rejects UK pensioners’ top-up claim
- Joint Committee on Human Rights calls for control order scheme to be discontinued
- Sharper teeth for the European Court of Human Rights?
- European Commission warns the UK about unfair cost of challenging environmental decisions
- Not unlawful for a Roman Catholic adoption agency to reject same-sex couples
- Are civil partnerships compatible with human rights law?
- Does the Human Rights Act apply to the Battlefield?